U.S. Review: Economic Data Consistent with Outlook
Global Review: Chinese Economy Slowed Further in Q4
- Low inflation keeps central banks accommodative
Interest Rate Watch: Yield curve – Growth or inflation?
- Lower Inflation Expectations
- Lower Growth Expectations
- Now the FOMC?
Credit Market Insights: Consumer Expectations
- Income and Debt Expectations
Topic of the week: Oil Prices and Stock Markets
- To state the obvious, financial markets have been “unsettled” since the beginning of the year.
Read the complete commentary here: weekly-20160122