The Netherlands has an international workforce and is seen as the gateway to Europe. From our Amsterdam office, Bristol will further our business development goals in support of international organizations and their global mobility programs.
The Amsterdam office is located at The World Trade Center in the heart of the Amsterdam business district. Managing Director, Jan Koets, joined Bristol on 1 March 2016 and will head up our business development efforts throughout Europe. Bas van Ravensberg will officially be joining the team as, Director of Business Development effective July 2016. Jan and Bas have more than 15 years’ experience in global mobility and have solid track records in providing industry-leading support and solutions related to global mobility programs.
Please see Bristol Country Profile: The Netherlands – Where the tulips grow and the windmills turn at http://www.bristolglobal.com/bristol-country-profile-the-netherlands/.
The RES Forum Update: In 2006, The RES Forum was created in the U.K. as an independent community for International HR and Mobility professionals and is now the largest and most active network specializing in global mobility survey data, modelling and analytics. Membership is free! As a member of The RES Forum, you have access to a wealth of tools and resources to help you manage international personnel and address global HR issues including:
- The ability to commission surveys which are sent out to all of our members
- Participation in member events such as round table discussions and networking evenings
- Access to comprehensive benchmarking tools to compare policy and measure market competitiveness
- Access to selected Technical Partner specialist tools and information such as country, immigration and tax information as well as cultural tools and housing reports
- Ability to create a job vacancy and view the Jobs Board
- Access to policy documents supporting mobility
- Inclusion in a comprehensive peer-to-peer network which is supportive, collaborative and unique in its construction.
To benefit from the experience of The RES Forum members within the field of Global Mobility and International HR who have a wealth and depth of knowledge and expertise, the Forum has established a relationship with several organizations as our preferred Technical Partners. Technical Partners offer you access to specialist knowledge and in-depth advice. To become a member, either contact your Bristol representative or https://theresforum.com/.